Etleap Is Hiring an Account Executive
We are looking for an entrepreneurial account executive to join our sales organization and help change the way organizations build data warehouses and lakes in the cloude. The account executive will work directly with the CEO, and help close new business for Etleap by running the complete sales cycle for new deals.
Etleap came to be out of the frustration with how much effort it takes to build and maintain data pipelines for analytics. We’ve created an intuitive ETL tool that enables organizations to reduce engineering cost and time to value when building data warehouses and lakes in the cloud. Unlike legacy ETL solutions, Etleap is cloud-native and doesn’t take coding skills to set up, maintain, or scale.
We have grown quickly since our public launch in 2016, and we’re ready to accelerate our growth further and move into new verticals. ETL is a $5B market today, and it’s growing quickly over the next few years.
● Expand sales by helping grow new revenue in 2019.
● Source, negotiate, and close all deals for Etleap by working closely with our CEO.
● Establish effective outbound prospecting process, and handle leads generated by the marketing team.
● 2+ years of previous sales experience in the data or analytics space closing complex, enterprise SaaS contracts.
● Entrepreneurial mindset. We’re building a new kind of product, and you’ll stay close to the product team and help define new product features based on customer conversations.
● Curiosity and empathy. Understanding the customer needs at a deep level is key both for qualifying prospects and successfully selling our product.
● Grit and persistence. You are not fazed by long sales cycles and follow through on commitments.
● Competitiveness. You are coachable, efficient, and want to win.
- Health benefits- medical, dental and vision - Unlimited Vacation - Standing Desks - Daily catered lunches - Beautiful modern office, one block away from AT&T Park