...joined 10 years ago, and has 4178 karma
- RS485 project, kinda secret...
- machine vision: Track rock climbers in an indoor gym
- machine vision: measure medical test strips for in office test
- a data logging/analysis application for laser welding (WPF/C#)
- machine vision project for analyzing golf ball velocity and spin as they leave the club (OpenCv/C++/3D math)
- display graphics for a radar system (OpenGL shader, C++)
- I spent a few years working on windows/WPF/C#/C++/machine vision applications for aiming lasers [muu hah, hahha!].
Weekends you can usually find me working on old Porsches, biking (mtn & road), kayaking or neglecting my lawn.
Web: 3drocketsurgery.com web: www.chrisbennet.com email: email@example.com